A Memorable walk into the Cataract Gorge and First Basin,with a local guide.
One of the really special things to do in Launceston
Don’t wonder. Wander. There is no better way to get to truly know a place than to walk in it, and this guided walk into Launceston’s breathtaking Cataract Gorge, is a walk like no other.
- See the amazing panoramas and Australian flora
- Hear the South Esk flowing over the Cataract
- Taste the predominant tree in the Gorge
- Meet the feathered and furry wildlife
- Smell the unique scent of the Aussie bush
- Touch the ancient rock and the cool fresh water
Experience Tasmania in the truest sense of the word, and take away a memory that will last you a lifetime. A one hour walk into Launceston’s No.1 visitor destination.
Walk into this natural oasis right on Launceston's doorstep.
In 2015 Tanya turned her back on a long and successful career in hotel management, to pursue her dream of starting a tourism business so that she could show off Cataract Gorge to the world and make a lasting positive contribution to the community.